Sunday, April 13, 2008

Spring Is Here!!

Finally had to go outside and cut the grass. I didn't want to be "that house", who still hasn't cut their grass! Cutting the grass is always a crap shoot because you never know if you have gas in the mower, or even if the mower is going to work. I don't know what's going with me but since I went out there and cut the grass, my skin has been itching and I got a little sunburned. I really don't understand that...but along with the allergies, weeds, bugs, and longer days...I am still glad that Spring is here. I guess I will finally have to get some sunblock lotion. I have never used that ever in my life...when I get that, maybe I will invest in that George Foreman outdoor grill, and start really enjoying the outdoors!!

Coming Up: Pirate Roundup

No comments: