Wednesday, September 3, 2008

NFL is Back!!

What's up y'all!! I am still trying to hold on...Please pray for me!! On a good note, I am happy to say that football is back and my team the Redskins gets to play tomorrow night. This may warrant a trip to the store for some cold ones and some chip/salsa!!

Can I share with you my fantasy team! Let me know what you think
QB Tom Brady
R/B Reggie Bush/Brandon Jacobs
WR Calvin Johnson/Hines Ward
TE Owen Daniels
Defense Vikings
Kicker Shawn Suisham (Go Skins!!)
Head Coach-Steelers

I feel quite confident on my team, but I am nervous about Brady's foot. But Brady on a bad foot is about 10 times better than most talent in the league. Money is on the line so I will have to keep you updated on my results.

Well, thats all for now. I want to hear Sarah Palin's speech and see what mess she talks out the side of her neck!

Take care and be blessed and don't forget to pray for a brotha!!

3 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

you have a headcoach?

never seen a league like that before...

how does it work?

Sexxy Luv said...

as long as i see the Minnesota Vikings we all good!!!! lol

QuietStorm said...

hey hey hey...havent spoken to u in awhile..hope all is well:)

I kno nuthin bout football so cant comment...buy i do kno a bit about fantasy basketball hehhe..GO NUGGETS:)