Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Barbershop

Time is moving at a rapid pace. The way that I know that is that my son is getting used to getting a haircut without crying anymore. Yes, the barber and I have to calm him down with a lollipop, but he is more relaxed when he gets in the barber chair. He is laid back and even putting his killer smile on the lady across the way who is braiding hair. It is quite amazing how quickly he has grown: following most of my directions, talking, telling me what he wants, and developing his own personality. I am looking forward to seeing what the future holds for him. Now that he is about to hit the terrible 2's, I am going to have to hone in that energy with either some sports, or music. I will keep you updated on that lol...

Thanks to a dear friend, I now have the opportunity to incorporate some music in my entries. This first song is dedicated to a dear friend that I missed the last couple of days. Welcome back from your southern trek, I missed talking to you. I chose this song to let this person know that I listen to more than that MJ tape you gave me :) Enjoy....





Take It Easy

No comments: