Monday, March 24, 2008

Barack Obama

I called my friend recently from college, and as usual, he didn't let me down on enlightening conversation. Every time I talk to him, I never fail to learn something from him. He broke down the difference between the regular and superdelegates, which running mates Barack might go with if he gets on the ticket, and various skeletons each candidates has. One thing I caught from the conversation is that we should look beyond the fact that we may have our first Black president, but to happy that we are here to possibly witness history and see a "first"...period. Personally, I have never been so interested in a presidential race before; I think because this election has so many various ramifications on us Americans, it could make us or break us...stay tuned...

http://www.barackobama.com/


I hope everyone had a good Easter weekend. I did, my mother came down to hang with me. Well, not to see me but to spoil her grandson. I think my bond my mother and me has grown for the better since I have moved to the Queen City, and she has given some great advice on how to handle various situations. And for that, I thank her and I love her!! What a beautiful, sunny Easter in the Tarheel state, along with some surprising upsets for March Madness. I am looking forward to see how the next round goes!

Take It Easy!!

Coming Up: Missing You

No comments: