Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Inspiration....The More Things Change, The More They Stay The Same

What inspires you? Money...Success...Family....Friends....Someone famous or someone across the street...Significant other....Higher Being? Whomever it may be, I think it's important to find your source of inspiration, harness and cherish it, and use it as a tool to reach any goal that you are trying to achieve. I say of all this to say, that I have a very special source of inspiration that got me to start this blog, and moreover maintaining it! This inspiration is a great writer, thinker, educated and a great friend. I have known her for a long time and I really appreciate everything that she has done for me and I look forward to seeking her guidance/advice in the future. Thank You!!

The more things change the more they stay the same. What a crazy oxymoron but a true one. I don't know about you but for me personally, your word is everything. If you can't stand behind your word, hmmm things will always remain questionable with me. What do you do when folk promise you something, but don't follow through? Do you supposed to keep giving them chances to burn/punk you, punish them, or let them go until they can learn to stand by their word. Well, for me I think I am not going to hold it against this person, but this person will definitely OWE me in the future (heh, heh, heh :).

Take it easy!

Coming up: Freeloaders..Is there a Raid spray out there that I can use to make them go away??

No comments: