Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Does Mr. Drayton Really Have The Flavor?

How does he pull this off? I grew up on Public Enemy, one of the more socially conscious rap group of my time and 10 20 years later, Flavor Flav is now looking for love. I just had to write about this because this dude has to be close to 50 years old and he has young, supple, fine women swooning over this brother? I would love to read your explanations.

A lot of people say that these ladies are on the show just to promote themselves, but dang, they are doing a great job pretending to have love for Flavor Flav?

It must be the clock, the ladies must know what time it is when it comes to that old, crusty a** Flavor Flav. Will Flav finally find love this year. Let's just pray because this show format is getting old!! Flavorrrrrrrr Flavvvvvvvv, go home, you have ruined the Public Enemy legacy....

http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/flavor_of_love/series.jhtml?extcmp=SEO_SSP_Y

1 comment:

QuietStorm said...

There are sum crazy a$$ women who will take personality over looks. I mean mayb thats it..plus he has fame and fortune. So mayb personality+$$+fame=Love for them. I dunno..I always tell my friend...u dont wake up in the mornin to personality..u wake up to that FACE! He aint gotta be drop dead gorgeous..but attractive at least come on.

Attractiveness is diff't for every1 person..but u cant tell me they find Flav attractive. I dunno..but it shol makes from sum great TV lol;)