Thursday, June 5, 2008

Laker And Celtics....A Rivalry Renewed!!

Picture this: Magic Johnson is coming down the middle and on the lanes you have Michael Cooper on the left and James Worthy on the right. Magic looks at Dennis Johnson while he dishes a behind the back pass to Worthy. Do you remember the battle down low between Robert Parrish and Kareem Abdul Jabbar? How about the baddest White man ever to lace some basketball sneaks...Larry Bird? Fast forward about two decades and now we have Kobe Bean Bryant who is finally understanding the team concept, the big 3 of Boston of KG, Paul Pierce, and Ray Allen. With a new cast we have a renewed rivalry. I am looking forward to seeing how this matchup pans out.

Stay Tuned....

Have a good weekend!

PS Thank you for staying on me about my writing. I will do better, just don't fail anymore of my tests :)

No comments: