Tuesday, June 10, 2008

When Is Enough....Enough?

How much am I supposed to let go before I say something?
How much do I harbor inside before I let go and let the ghetto side prevail?
How many more dirty looks do you need to give to get your point across?
If you don't have anything nice to say, is it best to say nothing at all?

They questions have been spinning in my head for a long time now and I don't know what else to do before the anger spills out. Trying to stay busy, focusing on the things/people I love, and cleaning is just not working these days. I think the recent heat wave and the present state of economy is also pressing on me. But for now, I will do my best to keep the peace. Please pray for a brother!

3 comments:

QuietStorm said...

U've been tagged!
Check my Music Tag post for details!

Anonymous said...

Of course you can keep your composure...you're Cool Water! But remember that sometimes you need to get that shit off your chest.

Vee said...

hang in there!! (hugs))