Sunday, July 20, 2008

Daniel Snyder Has Pulled Out The CheckBook Once Again!!

As I start to get my mind right to gather who I might be on my NFL Fantasy Football team, my team has made a crucial decision for their defense and is looking to acquire former Miami Dolphin star, Jason Taylor. When I saw this in my Yahoo mailbox, this puts the 'Skins defense back at the top my list. For those of you who are fantasy football freaks, you know that the defense you choose is as just as important as the QB. Truthfully, I picked the Skin's defense mid-season and I fared pretty well.

Last year was my first year coming into the fantasy football world. I didn't take it seriously at first; I didn't even participate in the league draft. But after getting spanked my first two games, and not having a reliable QB (can you say Chad Pennington and Joey Harrington?), I really got into it. I picked up Big Ben from Pittsburgh and the NFL network became my friend on Sundays starting at 1PM. So, I am really looking forward to this season and being prepared for the draft! If you are a sports fan, I would highly recommend trying to join a league.

Oh, I can't forget....Hail To The Redskins, and thank you to Daniel and not sparing the checkbook!

http://www.haruth.com/RedskinsHailtotheRedskins.html

Take It Easy

No comments: